A step by step guide on how to use Floatton as WordPress Cookie Consent so you don’t need to download and activate any other plugin for this feature if you already has Floatton.
How to Create WordPress Cookie Consent using Floatton
1. First, make sure you’ve already familiarise yourself on how to create a floating call to action button using Floatton.
2. Create new Button using the admin dashboard menu provided.
3. Under Pop-up Content Details, choose Custom Content as type for you to be able to add Cookie Consent Text.
4. For this demo page I’ve selected On Page Load to automatically open the consent right away. If you prefer to auto open it once per user to make it not annoying use the Only Once on Page Load via cookie option provided.
6. Select Visibility then Publish you Floating Action Button.
That’s it! Simple enough that you don’t need any other premium or free WordPress cookie consent plugin. Check it on action on left bottom part of this post and see how it works perfectly using Floatton!